Are you looking for a reliable credit card you can take overseas that rewards you with exclusive perks and privileges? Then you might want to check out the Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card.
This credit card is your perfect travel companion. In 2018 it was even voted “Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemptions” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance. Offering bonus points, rewards, discounts and more, you’ll be left wondering how you ever traveled without it.
To learn more about the Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card and how you apply today, continue reading.
Features & Benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card is best for frequent travelers. Below are just some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- 60,000 bonus points if you spend a total of $4,000 in the first 3 months
- This equates to $750 worth of travel experiences when redeemed through the Ultimate Rewards program
- 2 x rewards points on all travel and dining transactions – this includes airfares, hotels, restaurants and cafes
- 1 x reward point for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Included travel insurance and purchase protection
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card Eligibility
To be eligible for a Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card, you will need a solid and stable income flow and a good – excellent credit score. Not only does your eligibility depend on this, your credit card limit will be determined based on these numbers as well. Along with this, you must be at least 18 years of age and resident of the US with an SSN or ITIN number.
How to Apply for Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card
If you are eligible for this credit card, the application process is super simple because you can do it directly online via the Chase website. You will have two options available here: either apply directly as a guest or sign into your account and apply through there.
Once you have submitted all the correct information and provided proof of ID and income, the bank will respond shortly after with whether or not your application has been deemed successful.
Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card Fees & Charges
- The annual fee: $95
- APR: 18.34% to 25.24%, depending on your creditworthiness
- Balance transfer fee: $5 or 5%, whichever is higher
- Cash advances fee: $10 or 5%, whichever is higher
- Return payment and late payment fee: $39
Overall, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card is a fantastic option if you are looking to receive exclusive perks and privileges that help facilitate your worldwide travels. Visit the Chase website and apply now to explore a world of rewards points and credit card advantages.